Friday, January 25, 2008

another wedding pAAArty


Hmm..
Last night I attended in one of the biggest wedding party I've ever known.. ever. So, this lucky parents have 3 children, and last night was their youngest son whom celebrate the wedding. The wedding took place at Sabuga (Aha! I bet y'all know who are they). I thought they invited at least 2000 persons, can you imagine that? The wedding party like that, is such an illusion, a dream.. Because I don't think everyone can be as lucky as them to throw a wedding party like that. Btw, since they have three children, so that was the third wedding party they've thrown in these 3years! And it's like a very fancy wedding party, with those celebrities MCs, and top-Indonesian singer, and bands, and designer. It's totally wow the crowd.
But deep down inside, I know this family member, cause they're one of my father's relative. To achieve such this amazing point in their life, of course they have to deal with sweat, blood, and tears. Cuz there's nothing instant in this world. I'm very admiring them, since their parents are kind and warm person, and not arrogant at all. They different from others' family who have a fortune. They're activist in church and all. They eventually deserve this. Four thumbs up!!

OK back to the "wedding" subject. Even though last night was very amazing, but I personally don't want my wedding goes like that. Because you know what, everybody seems not enjoyed the party because there were too many people and a lot of confusing.
Actually my dream wedding is just something which is simple but elegant, and I don't wanna invite too many people.. Garden party and beautiful ceremony. That's it. With the "all around the world" trip. LOL! I'd prefer something like that better than invite thousands of people whom I actually don't know who they are. And from my experience, most of them come to a wedding party just to enjoy the cuisine, not sincerely pray for the "happily ever after marriage" for the bride and groom. So.. I never imagine that, even in my wildest dream, to throw a wedding party like that.

Anyway, congratz for both of you! God will bless you in every step of your life. AMEN!