Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I have a dream

"You only lived once"
But can you fulfill your life with a great thing? I wish I can mark my name in this world, but I think I can't. Without being underestimate about myself, but I think I am not talented, I can't sing, I can't dance, and I'm not smart enough.

But thankfully, I still have a dream. People who live without a dream is like a glass without water, just like earth without sun. EMPTINESS.

One of my dream is build a restaurant. Actually I want a good vibe cafe, with a great atmosphere, cozy songs, and fine foods. I want to come up with something different, unique idea, that make my cafe is different from others. I wish I can have it someday. But I realize, I've to pursue my dream. Shame on me when I made a mistake to entered the college that not connected with what I want.

However, it's better late than never, right?
Once I've been told by someone, that I'll success in business such as restaurant, or cafe, and something like that. I hope it's true.

And I'm sure that all of you have a dream too.
C'mmon pursue your dream! As Valentino Rossi said in his autobiography book, "What if I never try it . . . "
Well maybe he wouldn't as big as now if he didn't catch his dream, pursue his dream.
So, what are u waiting for? WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?